• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help help help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cjgirl24502

virginia here!

i am legaly seperated and the depistion just went in this week.

i do not have a lawyer because i cant not afford one. i raise both girls with no help from father and he owes back child support almost 3,000 bucks!

we are getting a no fault divorce only because we wanted not to go through a painful process. i want only what is fair nothing more but nothing less.

his father gave him 5 arces of land as a gift to him. the land is only in his name. the land was put down as a down payment on the house we built together. the house was placed in his name only because of the land.

the house is only a year old.

our seperation papers say i wave my rights to the house.
being that i cant afford a lawyer will the judge look over everything and make sure that its fair. ????

my husband has a lawyer and he is handling all the legal stuff...i just dont want to regret anything later.
also child support is agreed apon 120 a week, can i change that later?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">