• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

HELP! Live in California

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

4ARMADILLOS

What is the name of your state?CA

IM AND DESPERATE for legal advise.
I have an attorney but is unable to speak to right now. My ex is suing me for so called breach of contract THAT WAS NEVER FILED.
ex is trying to get our Marital aggrement filed so he can sue me for non payment of a debt on the MSA.
The msa did not state a account number just the name and amount of the credit card. This is from 1999 and the statue of limitations has gone out but hes just being spiteful. I paid the credit card off but he had a personal loan out in his name i new nothing about. now he claims this is the one on the msa, i was supposed to pay. What happens now? I gave prooof i paid the cc off. I just lost my job and unable to pay for anything. a

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">