• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

candycan

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia I been in a relationship 8yrs and started a company with my significant other... I have put about 20,000 for startup and worked everyday in it. He has taken me off everything and plan to leave me with nothing, he has in his mind I did it from my heart, and shouldn't want anything but I did because I believe we was building a life together and ihave children and been vesting this for retirement and lively hood we are not married what are my options?

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia I been in a relationship 8yrs and started a company with my significant other... I have put about 20,000 for startup and worked everyday in it. He has taken me off everything and plan to leave me with nothing, he has in his mind I did it from my heart, and shouldn't want anything but I did because I believe we was building a life together and ihave children and been vesting this for retirement and lively hood we are not married what are my options?
Can you please clarify the bolded parts?

Eekamouse

Are your children fathered by your boyfriend or are they from a previous relationship?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">