• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help me be free

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

zahra613

What is the name of your state?Illinois
Almost 3 yrs ago I married a man from London England. The day we married he changed to too many things I don't want to get into. Six months after we married while we were going through the immigration process I decided I just couldn't live like this and I wouldn't. He never became a U.S. citizen and moved back to England. I need to know how I can divorce him because I don't know where he is and I don't know how to find him. Could someone please help me so I can just get on with my life and be free??? thank you so much

zahra613 said:
What is the name of your state?Illinois
Almost 3 yrs ago I married a man from London England. The day we married he changed to too many things I don't want to get into. Six months after we married while we were going through the immigration process I decided I just couldn't live like this and I wouldn't. He never became a U.S. citizen and moved back to England. I need to know how I can divorce him because I don't know where he is and I don't know how to find him. Could someone please help me so I can just get on with my life and be free??? thank you so much
Check both the Ill statutes and the Ill rules of civil procedure on how to do a divorce then move for a default. There are proper notification "attempts" that have to take place but you can do it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">