• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help Name Change by Judge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Billie_95

What is the name of your state? Indiana. I was in a divorce 12 years ago. The ex and I had a Malpractice suet going and it finily came this week.Were she lost her leg. I received 9% of this for the hell i put up with. (The judge in my divorce had it put in the divorce papers that she was to take here last name back. That is all I ask for.I find out in court that she is still using my last name.) What can i do?? Can I sue her now that she has the money?She is a big druggy and we do not want her with my name. Thanks Billie

LdiJ

Billie_95 said:
What is the name of your state? Indiana. I was in a divorce 12 years ago. The ex and I had a Malpractice suet going and it finily came this week.Were she lost her leg. I received 9% of this for the hell i put up with. (The judge in my divorce had it put in the divorce papers that she was to take here last name back. That is all I ask for.I find out in court that she is still using my last name.) What can i do?? Can I sue her now that she has the money?She is a big druggy and we do not want her with my name. Thanks Billie
How exactly do the orders read?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">