• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help in need of a lawyer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

proudwife30

What is the name of your state New York
My husband has recently filed for divorces in FL which we both live in NY right now because he is in the military. So my question is I am in need of a lawyer willing to take my case pro bono because I don't have the money to pay for a lawyer because my husband has pretty much left me high and dry and is giving all his money to his girlfriend. So if I can't find a lawyer to help I am going to get screwed and so will my 7 year old daughter. I need help I don't know what else to do.
Thank you
Casey HawleyWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

mistoffolees

What is the name of your state New York
My husband has recently filed for divorces in FL which we both live in NY right now because he is in the military. So my question is I am in need of a lawyer willing to take my case pro bono because I don't have the money to pay for a lawyer because my husband has pretty much left me high and dry and is giving all his money to his girlfriend. So if I can't find a lawyer to help I am going to get screwed and so will my 7 year old daughter. I need help I don't know what else to do.
Thank you
Casey HawleyWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
1. If he's in military, compain to his base. He is responsible for supporting his family while married. If he really isn't supporting you and his daughter, he's likely to be in big trouble for it.

2. Interview some lawyers. Many will arrange to be paid out of marital assets or arrange a payment plan.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">