• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help needed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Lexis79

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ca over a year ago my husband filed for divorce during that time this year from March -July we had been together intimately and we would go on family outings with our children , now he has a girlfriend whom my kids are forced to go everywhere with her when it there dads chance to spend time with our children it hurts their feelings . I don't think its right for her to be with our children they have been through to much as is . I want to know can I move into his house even if he is renting it and can I ask for marriage counseling of some sort . Please help I just want my family back .

Eekamouse

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ca over a year ago my husband filed for divorce during that time this year from March -July we had been together intimately and we would go on family outings with our children , now he has a girlfriend whom my kids are forced to go everywhere with her when it there dads chance to spend time with our children it hurts their feelings . I don't think its right for her to be with our children they have been through to much as is . I want to know can I move into his house even if he is renting it and can I ask for marriage counseling of some sort . Please help I just want my family back .
Is your name on the lease of his rental home? You slept with him but that did not obligate him to you for anything and you are silly to think that it would. I suspect it is you who has a problem with your children spending time with the new girlfriend, not your children. He's moved on. It's time you did, too.

Just Blue

Get help. :(

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Your biggest issue is that you are separated and seem in denial. You MIGHT be able to get a no paramour order stating he can't have his girlfriend around the children HOWEVER once the divorce is final that ends. How are your children "forced to everywhere with her"? Why do you want HIM back when he has a girlfriend and HE filed for divorce over a year ago?

Your biggest issue is that you are separated and seem in denial. You MIGHT be able to get a no paramour order stating he can't have his girlfriend around the children HOWEVER once the divorce is final that ends. How are your children "forced to everywhere with her"? Why do you want HIM back when he has a girlfriend and HE filed for divorce over a year ago?
Aaahhh, paramour order won't happen in California. No one cares here. OP should get a job, counseling and move on with life.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">