• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help!!!!! Please!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

demigod

What is the name of your state?I reside in California.

What legal rights do I have when my wife and I have decided to recently pursue a divorce and independently she has decided to give immediate notice of termination to the daycare that our 6 month old baby has been attending for the last two months in the Sacramento area. My wife via telephone has stated to me that she has relocated to her mothers home in San Jose,Ca. 2.5 hours away from our home in Lincoln and also stated to me that she will not be returning to Lincoln were we have lived for the past 2.5 years. I want to know my legal rights so that I may pursue legal action in order to see my daughter again. Thank you!
Sincerely, Brant Jordan..

LdiJ

demigod said:
What is the name of your state?I reside in California.

What legal rights do I have when my wife and I have decided to recently pursue a divorce and independently she has decided to give immediate notice of termination to the daycare that our 6 month old baby has been attending for the last two months in the Sacramento area. My wife via telephone has stated to me that she has relocated to her mothers home in San Jose,Ca. 2.5 hours away from our home in Lincoln and also stated to me that she will not be returning to Lincoln were we have lived for the past 2.5 years. I want to know my legal rights so that I may pursue legal action in order to see my daughter again. Thank you!
Sincerely, Brant Jordan..
You have the right to file for divorce, and to ask the judge to make orders regarding custody and visitation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">