• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help Seperated and Having trouble with visitation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

AshleyNS

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? North Carolina
Hi I am asking this ? on behalf of my boyfriend. His wife had cheated on him numerous times while he was in Iraq, when he came home she continued to do so even after he asked (ASKED) her to break it off. She had not kept up with any of the bills and spent all his money he made in Iraq before he returned home. He got moved to antoher millitary base in Virginia, when he finally told her it was over and to go back home to her mom. She then came back around thanksgiving and told him she was pregnant! Hold on it gets better.... Well at this he volunteered to go back to Iraq but this time he was sent to Kuwait, she, yet again, did not pay one bill of his like a wife should when a husband is deployed but yet had no money to show for anything she used it on when he returned home 6 months later. She had the baby and when, lil anthony was 3 months old my boyfriend took him to get a paternity test! he would have been devestated if that child wasnt his! Needless to say She has been trying to ruin his life since he's got with me... We've been together going on 6 months and she doesnt want me around when he goes to see the baby. Can she do this is there any type of document he can get saying that she cant put restrictions on him because she has had men trafficing in and out of her moms house and she has caused my bf nothing but trouble, ruined his credit, smokes around the baby smoked and drank while pregnant!?!?!?! What can he do before she causes him a mental breakdown... Thanks A million Ashley :confused:

AshleyNS

undefined PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME UNDERSTAND IF SHE CAN BE LIKE THAT WHAT SHOULD HE DO TO TRY TO GET THIS $L*T TO PAY SOME OF HER BILLS??? :mad: SHES STARTING THIS STUFF ALL OVER AGAIN CAN HE DO SOMETHING BOUT THE BILLS IF HE CAN PROVE HE WASNT IN THE STATES TO MAKE THEM?? OR IS HE :( SOL???

Shel77

If she did not pay the bills the first time he left couldn't he have his money go to someone other than her the second time around that might have either paid his bills or held his money until he returned? You did not say if they had actually gotten a divorce. You say she is doing all of this because of him being with you, yet you say you have only been with him for 6 monthes so whats the real reason she is doing this, since it appears this has been going on for well over a year or so. If they had gotten a divorce the corts would have decided who was to get the child and if it is joint custody when each parent gets the baby and for how long. Durning your bf's visitation you would be allowed to see the child as well as long as she could not prove to the courts that you were a threat to her child. If they have not gotten a divorce why not? I am not trying to be rude I just wanted some of the facts.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">