• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help Spouse is holding me hostage!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

trentsgal

:confused::confused:What is the name of your state? Georgia.

I made the mistake of marrying a jackass(man) in 2001. immediately after marrying he was shipped to japan and i was shipped to germany. we have never lived together and have been married since 2001 every year he's been saying he has been working on the divorce. I have am looking to remarry soon and know he will not sign any papers. I know he resides in kuwait but i will not beable to obtain an address for the clown. how can i go about divorcing the street urchent without him having to sign any paper work so i can move on!!!!!:eek:

LdiJ

:confused::confused:What is the name of your state? Georgia.

I made the mistake of marrying a jackass(man) in 2001. immediately after marrying he was shipped to japan and i was shipped to germany. we have never lived together and have been married since 2001 every year he's been saying he has been working on the divorce. I have am looking to remarry soon and know he will not sign any papers. I know he resides in kuwait but i will not beable to obtain an address for the clown. how can i go about divorcing the street urchent without him having to sign any paper work so i can move on!!!!!:eek:
You need to hire yourself an attorney. His signature is not necessary for a divorce, but you will have to serve him, one way or the other. If he is in the military, he is finable.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
If he is stationed in Kuwait however he is most likely going to delay the divorce until after his deployment.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">