• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help With Sudden Abandonment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gt69

Hi I Have a Situation With My Wife Of 20 Years. Well Here Goes; She Flew In From Chicago A Couple Of Weeks Ago After Visiting And Returning With My Oldest Boy Who Undergoing Treatment For Bipolar Disorder.To Make a Long Story Short,She Believes I Was In The Act Of Adultery WHen In Fact It Cant Be Any Further From The Truth!!! Just Because I Was Helping Another Friend Detox In My Home And She Just Happens To Be Gorgeous Does Not Crucify Me As Evil. That Being Said She Moved All Furniture To Storage And Didn't Even Leave Me Much Of Anything.Now September Is Gone And The Landlord Wants To Litigate/Evict Me. I Am Currently Unemployed And Facing Homelessness.I Have Served In The US Marine Corps. Proudly. Now What?? Bills Are Catching Up, Soon No Utilities.So That's What Happens When You Want Help Thy Neighbor. Boy Its Tough To Be Christian LOL!!!!!!!!

mistoffolees

Hi I Have a Situation With My Wife Of 20 Years. Well Here Goes; She Flew In From Chicago A Couple Of Weeks Ago After Visiting And Returning With My Oldest Boy Who Undergoing Treatment For Bipolar Disorder.To Make a Long Story Short,She Believes I Was In The Act Of Adultery WHen In Fact It Cant Be Any Further From The Truth!!! Just Because I Was Helping Another Friend Detox In My Home And She Just Happens To Be Gorgeous Does Not Crucify Me As Evil. That Being Said She Moved All Furniture To Storage And Didn't Even Leave Me Much Of Anything.Now September Is Gone And The Landlord Wants To Litigate/Evict Me. I Am Currently Unemployed And Facing Homelessness.I Have Served In The US Marine Corps. Proudly. Now What?? Bills Are Catching Up, Soon No Utilities.So That's What Happens When You Want Help Thy Neighbor. Boy Its Tough To Be Christian LOL!!!!!!!!
Posting twice won't get you an answer any better than a single post.

There are a lot of unanswered questions in your post. What state are you in? How old is the child? You say that it's 'my boy'. Is he really both of yours? Who has been the primary source of income for the last few years? Is her name on the lease or just yours?

Oh, and the last time I checked, you only need to capitalize the first word of every sentence.

You're ultimately going to need to see an attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">