• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

HELP! What do I do now?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

derby_188

:confused: My marriage is history after only 6 months. What do I do about a clean split up? She's already told me that she's going to try to take me for all I've got. We've been married for only 6 months (this is her 2nd marriage). I'm concerned about dividing the assets. I bought the house (my name only) before we got married. Does she have any rights to it? Sh'e making me nuts. Do I have any legal rights concerning getting her out of my house before the divorce is settled? How do I split up the bills? All the credit cards are mine, but she's been using them. We also have a car loan since May 01 in both names. Does she have any right to any property that I took loans in my name only for since we got married? Please steer me in the right direction.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

derby_188 said:
:confused: She's making me nuts.

My response:

You're making ME nuts, too !

That's because you don't know how to follow simple directions and instructions on these boards. Read the instructions.

Then, if you can't do that, use some of that money you took in loans and hire a Family Law attorney.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">