• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

helping a friend

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jim40

I have friend who is going though a divorce in California. Her soon to be exhusband met a lady on the internet in Arizona. He met her and was bragging about how much money this home wrecker has (he falls in the same category). She discovered her by an email he forgot to delete. Now for the question. Can my friend sue this rich lady for distroying their 30 year marriage? Isn't there some kind of court ruling in the past that says a spouse can sue the person responsible for destroying her marriage? Any advice will helpful. Thank you.

J

jim40

please answer me

need help soon--so far my research on this mistress shows me she lives in the expensive part of town in Arizona. Has 3 phone or 4 phone numbers. Goes by two different first names. Does my cousin sue in California or does she have to come to Arizona

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">