• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

he's not paying any bills

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jrsygirl910

What is the name of your state? Pa

Hi everybody, I just moved to Pa about 3 months ago and I can't file for divorce til I've been living here for at least 6 months. My husband and I are seperated now, he moved back to Jersey. I have 2 children and he wants me to take him back and I refuse. Now, he's not paying any of the bills! He hasn't paid the mortgage, car, utilities, etc. I've been a stay at home mom for over 2 yrs and now I'm trying to go back to work but it's so hard b/c now I'm in Pa and I'm licensed in NJ, all the jobs are too far. I went to the court house 2 weeks ago to get some spousal support and child support and they told me yesterday that we won't receive anything in the mail for at least a month. What do I do? He told me yesterday that the mortgage company called him and the house is being reviewed for forclosure and that my car will be repossessed soon. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

JETX

jrsygirl910 said:
Hi everybody, I just moved to Pa about 3 months ago and I can't file for divorce til I've been living here for at least 6 months. My husband and I are seperated now, he moved back to Jersey. I have 2 children and he wants me to take him back and I refuse. Now, he's not paying any of the bills! He hasn't paid the mortgage, car, utilities, etc. I've been a stay at home mom for over 2 yrs and now I'm trying to go back to work but it's so hard b/c now I'm in Pa and I'm licensed in NJ, all the jobs are too far. I went to the court house 2 weeks ago to get some spousal support and child support and they told me yesterday that we won't receive anything in the mail for at least a month. What do I do? He told me yesterday that the mortgage company called him and the house is being reviewed for forclosure and that my car will be repossessed soon. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
There isn't anything you can do. Simply, he is apparently willing to take the credit hit, as you will.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">