• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

high profile divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

doc0818

What is the name of your state? in.

i know everyone does the question for a friend when it might be for them. i am doing research for a friend who is good friends with a celeb in florida who is wanting to divorce his wife and keep it under wraps with out the public finding out. is this possible because if word got out about the divorce it would ruin his career. any adivce on what to do. he is desperate and the sooner i can help the better

thanx for your assistance

doc0818

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

doc0818 said:
What is the name of your state? in.

i know everyone does the question for a friend when it might be for them. i am doing research for a friend who is good friends with a celeb in florida who is wanting to divorce his wife and keep it under wraps with out the public finding out. is this possible because if word got out about the divorce it would ruin his career. any adivce on what to do. he is desperate and the sooner i can help the better

thanx for your assistance

doc0818

WELCOME TO "WHAT'S MY LINE" with your host, IAAL !!

1. Is your celebrity friend a nationally known persona?

2. Is your celebrity friend a television star?

3. Is your celebrity friend a movie star?

(Ten seconds left . . .)

Oh, okay, don't rush me !

4. Is your celebrity friend a former husband of Lonnie Anderson?

IAAL

H

hexeliebe

Just wondering if you've ever heard of the phrase "Public Information"? It ain't gonna happen.

The only way to keep a divorce secret is to not get divorced. Even sealed divorces can be made public, maybe not the details, but the fact that a divorce occurred.

I think 'your friend' isn't going to like the answer but unless they get the divorce in Tibet they are fair game.

D

doc0818

That is what I thought

Thank you that is what i was guessing but figured better cover my basis anyway

thank you
very much.

and to the others i can not and will not answer questions about him. sorry

H

hexeliebe

awwww come on. Since you're a doc in Louisville I would guess he has something to do with thoroughbred horese :D

D

doc0818

hmmm

Actually I am NOT a DR at all. that is a nickname i have. let me explain my self. A few yrs ago at a job I had when people had a problem they would come to me for advice with personal problems, or medical problems. Since I have been in the medical field for 7 yrs working in both the field and the hospital. That is how I got the name DOC more curiosity can be filled by Private messaging me so as not to clutter up this with mumbo jumbo.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: That is what I thought

doc0818 said:
Thank you that is what i was guessing but figured better cover my basis anyway

thank you
very much.

and to the others i can not and will not answer questions about him. sorry

===================================

My response:

The word is "bases", not "basis". It's an old baseball phrase. Not "basisball".

If you're going to effectively assist your friend, it might help if you learn to spell.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">