• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

House

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cjmeyer4

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania
My husband and I separated, I moved out with the kids, We've been talking about getting back together, he told me he wanted me back at our house so I gave up the place I'm renting, now he says I can't come back can he do that, do I have any rights to live in our house?

LdiJ

cjmeyer4 said:
What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania
My husband and I separated, I moved out with the kids, We've been talking about getting back together, he told me he wanted me back at our house so I gave up the place I'm renting, now he says I can't come back can he do that, do I have any rights to live in our house?
If the house is also in your name, you have every right to live there until a judge says otherwise. However, realistically it wouldn't be a very pleasant situation for you (or for the kids for that matter) if he doesn't want you there.
I would recommend trying to find another place to rent for you and the kids.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">