• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

House Payment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

meme1111

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? indiana If i am divorced and splitting the house payment with my ex as it states in our divorce degree, until the house sales. If I have another person living with me, do we have to split the house payment 3 ways?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? indiana If i am divorced and splitting the house payment with my ex as it states in our divorce degree, until the house sales. If I have another person living with me, do we have to split the house payment 3 ways?
What exactly does the divorce decree state? Word for word. Your roommate/lover/other person is NOT a party to the divorce decree but there may be something about how your portion increases or something. Please state it word for word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">