• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how 2 fill out pension paperwork?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

puregold1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ca. going through a divorce. court says i have to join the pension into the divorce to get it finalized. got the paperwork but have no idea how to proceed.cant afford an attorney and divorce has been one big mess. there was abuse throughout the 17 year marriage to me and our 5 kids. finally got away and im still not recieving and support.(filed last may). need some advice on what to do about this pension paperwork to get this over and done with.

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ca. going through a divorce. court says i have to join the pension into the divorce to get it finalized. got the paperwork but have no idea how to proceed.cant afford an attorney and divorce has been one big mess. there was abuse throughout the 17 year marriage to me and our 5 kids. finally got away and im still not recieving and support.(filed last may). need some advice on what to do about this pension paperwork to get this over and done with.
One of your county courthouses will have a family law facilitator's office or a self help center. They would be your best resource for help with that paperwork.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">