• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How can I manange

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

motherload5

What is the name of your state? pennsylvania

My husband wants a divorce. He has not taken any legal action yet and is living in our basement. I am a mother of four children under the age of ten and I am pregnant with our fifth. He wants to marry his coworker.
I have been a stay at home mom for most of our marriage. Will I be expected to go back to work right after having this baby. Daycare will be more expensive than what I will make. How can I manage?

djohnson

Make sure when it goes to court you have your own attorney and don't let him tell you that it can be worked out to save you money. You need to ask for child support and alimony. That will help, but will still probably not be enough to live on depending on how much he makes. Many single mothers find themselves in this position and have to make do. You will too. That's why being a stay at home mom sounds great, but you should always have skills to fall back on. Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">