• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how can my boyfriend get a divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

amy n. s.

What is the name of your state? oregon
my boyfriend of two years was married in santa ana california some time ago. he had two daughters with her. he then whent to prison. he wants to get divrced because she has had two children outside of the marriage. also, she won't let him see the kids and collects child support for three of the kids, from him. what should he do? what if we want to get married?

Jeter

Well, you said that he went to prison. I assume that he didn't go their to visit so it sounds like there may be a legitamate reason why she doesn't want him around the children.

Best bet would be to contact a lawyer and commence divorce proceedings. I'm not sure what else you may have been asking.

Jeter

A

amy n. s.

how rude (defense)

I don't know who you think you are Stephenk, but that remark was uncalled for. He is a wonderful, loving boyfriend, and father to our 10 month old son and unborn daughter. He may have done some things in the past that he isn't proud of, but he did the time for his crime. He admits that he was wrong and thats all that matters to me.

D

DZC

You are right amy n.s. No one has the right to judge you, your boyfriend or the situation. First, I must say that you are going to need a lot of patience because you two are in for a long and possibly difficult fight. My fiance and I have been trying for three years to put an end to his very short marriage to his ex. They only have one child together, but the drama has been endless. Your man has what, 2 kids with his ex? It's going to take al ot out of the both of you. Your definately going to have to find a lawyer to help you fight this battle. That's what we finally had to do, Good luck and God Bless!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">