• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how do you divorce someone you cant locate?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

homerias

i live in indiana,i've called county to see and was told i'd have to find her myself.i cant afford an attorney or private investigator.I,m married to a woman who has been in multiple marriages a few times.she has mental problems and i heard she does drugs like heroin.i need to get divorced so i dont have any legal ties with her.she moves around alot,from man to man like a leach.if anyone could help me in anyway,i'd appreciate it alot...her name(maiden name is janet f kurtz)thanks

D

dorenephilpot

In Indiana, you can divorce someone that way without their knowledge or consent by giving notice through publication of an ad three times in a general circulation newspaper in the area that she last lived.

Contact an attorney in your area. Because it will be a purely paperwork divorce, the fees shouldn't be outrageous.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">