• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to fill out divorce paperwork

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Hurstheather

Im from texas and ive been trying to get a divorce since the week after i married him ive been trying to fill out the paperwork but im confused one is either child of ours lives with either one of us and hasnt for sometime they live with my sisters(reason that i dont like to explain) and at the same time we have nothimg to seperate or nothing we did that boit eight years ago im February i believe so i dont know how to fill them out

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Im from texas and ive been trying to get a divorce since the week after i married him ive been trying to fill out the paperwork but im confused one is either child of ours lives with either one of us and hasnt for sometime they live with my sisters(reason that i dont like to explain) and at the same time we have nothimg to seperate or nothing we did that boit eight years ago im February i believe so i dont know how to fill them out
Then, in all honesty? You need a lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">