• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how to have him followed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Aneli

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? georgia
I desperately want to know if my husband is seeing someone. He says he left a month ago because we couldnt get along but I suspect he's seeing someone. He says he is staying with parents in local town but I have passed him traveling in the opposite direction of his parents house. He left me with no money and all I have is a part time job. I barely have money to get back/forth to work so there is not enough money to have a detective follow him. If he is having affair I want to know beccause I would never consider taking him back. I would, however, consider taking him back if I knew he was staying with his parents and was not seeing another woman. How can I find out? If I follow him, he will see me and I go to bed early due to the large amount of medications I take. I'm always so tired I cant stay up and follow him at late nights. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Quite frankly you would need to hire a detective. And you really should keep all your questions in ONE thread and not start several different threads.

Does he even want to come back because quite frankly he may not. Which makes the point moot.

DealingWDrama

How long have you been married? Look into the divorce or separations laws for your state. If there is a such thing as a legal separation in the state of Georgia, file for legal separation and depending on how long you have been married you may qualify for spousal support.
As far as checking to see if he is really having an affair - there are several things you could do .... check your bank accounts. See if there is money being spent that cannot be accounted for. Check the credit card statements - run a credit check to see if he has aquired new credit cards that you do not know about. Check your phone bill or cell bills and see if for the past 6 months there were calls made to a number you do not know. Look up all phone numbers on whitepages.com ... those are just tips on how to see if your ideas of him having another woman can be confirmed. Granted all of this only gives you circumstantial evidence, but it will ease your mind.
Most importantly take care of yourself. Eat, sleep, and exercise. Surround yourself with people you love and who love you. If you are calling him all the time and checking up on him you are stalling your life. If you need to get information for your own peace of mind, that makes sense but be careful not to allow this to consume you.
If you want to stick out the separation, stick it out. If you don't you don't have too.

Some Random Guy

Your husband has proven himself to be untrustworthy and unwilling to support you or even live with you. Don't bother to track down his girlfriend. Track down a divorce attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">