• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how much does a divorce cost?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Content

freedom please said:
What is the name of your state? California

It could be anywhere from as cheap as $600 bucks if you both agree to everything and there are no fights to as high as several thousands of dollars. It just depends on what the marital assets are, how many kids, how big a fight, the grounds for the divorce, etc.

F

Furry Mary

Content said:
It could be anywhere from as cheap as $600 bucks if you both agree to everything and there are no fights to as high as several thousands of dollars. It just depends on what the marital assets are, how many kids, how big a fight, the grounds for the divorce, etc.

Content isn't too smart. I love this one, "It just depends on . . . the grounds for the divorce."

Obviously, a Dufus-in-training.

M

had enough

I live in Pa and my divorce has been going on for 2years..so far my lawyers fees are over 10thousand dollars and my divorce is far from being over with.every cent of my savings has gone to pay my fees.I am basically broke.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">