• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to pay for house and still move out??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

karen_43

What is the name of your state? MI

I want to move out and begin divorce proceedings but how can I afford to pay for an apartment and still pay the house payment. My husband is unemployed right now and neither he or I can afford the house on our own. What do I do??

I really need to move out soon, it is a very sad situation at the house right now and I have a 5 year old son who I dont want to be in this environment.

Please help me!!

Silverplum

This is not a legal question. It's a financial problem.

What is the name of your state? MI
I want to move out and begin divorce proceedings but how can I afford to pay for an apartment and still pay the house payment. My husband is unemployed right now and neither he or I can afford the house on our own. What do I do??

I really need to move out soon, it is a very sad situation at the house right now and I have a 5 year old son who I dont want to be in this environment.

Please help me!!

nextwife

Do you know someone reliable who is looking for a short term rental? Maybe a friend who is building a new home, or who is getting married and doesn't want to cohabitate yet? Or who is waiting for a senior housing placement? Or an academic who is there on a six month or years sabbatical?

Anyway, if you and hubby agree, you and he can each move out and have the tenants rental cover your payments. If you plan to sell, you may want to offer to cover their moving out expenses and last montth's rent as an incentive to cooperate with showings.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">