• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to proceed?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Integrator

What is the name of your state? TN

We been married for more then 4 years but things never worked between us. me and my wife are living together in a rental property and although both working but i bear all expenses. we have no kids.

During these years I have requested her several times for going our own ways since we donot have matching frequencies but she refuses. In the hope things would improve in future and waited paitently.

But its not worth it nothig improved yet and my frustration is growing inside me and its also effecting my health as am constantly in stress .

Now am determined to finally end our agonies and looking for a amicable way to solve this. I want to end this with fair proportions
I have saved some money out of my wages and all these years was supporting her education.

She started working few months back and doesn't contribute for anything.

What can i do ? When i ask her to leave she tells me to goaway since the appartment is on my lease. Also am i going to loose my hard earned income too if its going to court?

Please suggest.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Since you are both working and it is a short term marriage you will not most probably have to pay spousal support. You need to file for divorce and temporary orders requesting sole possesison of the marital residence. WITHOUT a court order neither one of you have to leave the residence.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">