• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to request for a financial dec

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bobbiej1970

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? WA My husband has filed and has an attourney and I am pro se. I recently found out that he has changed jobs and or lost his job. We are fighting over property and I want to know how to request for another finacial declaration.

seniorjudge

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? WA My husband has filed and has an attourney and I am pro se. I recently found out that he has changed jobs and or lost his job. We are fighting over property and I want to know how to request for another finacial declaration.
You've posted this question before under a different user name.

bobbiej1970

I understand that but you were the only one who replied and so I was trying to get some other advise accept just google it.

bobbiej1970

So what is this sight designed to do if not get advise and or help. I don't see how my question is any different than other questions on here. I am just seeking some advise.
WOW

bobbiej1970

He is the pettitioner and has an attourney. I am pro se I was served with them and I responded to it. Now his financial sittuation is different and I want to request a new one.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">