• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to reverse form FL160 Property Declartion

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

salma12

What is the name of your state? Ca. I'm writing this for a friend of mine that is going through a divorce. Thier are no kids in this marriage and he decided that she could keep all of the property in apartment including the car. He now wants to seek half of everything because she is now filing for alimony. what form or forms he has to file to seek half of everything now?

What is the name of your state? Ca. I'm writing this for a friend of mine that is going through a divorce. Thier are no kids in this marriage and he decided that she could keep all of the property in apartment including the car. He now wants to seek half of everything because she is now filing for alimony. what form or forms he has to file to seek half of everything now?
Your friend should get a consultation with a local attorney to determine if alimony is even a realistic part of the divorce decree. Alimony is generally reserved for longer term marriages where one spouse stays home or at least earns significantly less than the other.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">