• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

husband abandonement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

princess1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? maryland

my husband has moved out of the home with no notice and took all of the funds out of the bank. He still wants to come inthe apartment and retrieve his belongings. I need to expedite this and be done with all of this back and forth. We have two kids. Please Help!!!!!! Need Answers ASAP!!!!!!

Banned_Princess

my husband has moved out of the home with no notice and took all of the funds out of the bank. He still wants to come inthe apartment and retrieve his belongings. I need to expedite this and be done with all of this back and forth. We have two kids. Please Help!!!!!! Need Answers ASAP!!!!!!
He can come get his things from the apartment.

Proserpina

File for divorce first thing Monday morning, and request exclusive use of the family residence. Request temporary custody, too.

mistoffolees

File for divorce first thing Monday morning, and request exclusive use of the family residence. Request temporary custody, too.
Also, make sure you get info from the bank on how much money was there before he pulled it out. You will be asking the court to order him to reimburse you for 1/2.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Realize without a court order saying otherwise your husband can MOVE back into the home or come and go as he pleases. It is his home as well.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">