• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

husband is being nasty

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

irisheyes2

i live in wisconsin. my question is this . we are in the process of divorce , papers have been served, can i have a male friend in my home for a visit ? he is from out of state and was due here even while husband and i were living together. I do have little children , and he is using that to say i can not do that. my husband has not been here for over a week and am a non working parent, and my friend has helped me with some of my money issues. I think he is going to try and get my children by saying I dont have a job so i have no way to support them, I will do whatever it takes to keep my kids. they would be devasted if they were taken from me.

G

Grandma B

Custody is not based on which parent has the most financial resources. He'll just have to pay a larger amount of child support and possibly spousal support for a period time until you are able to find employment. Your having been a stay-at-home mom will not go against you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">