• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Husband didnt give money

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
my husband didnt give me money ? Is this right ?he is working and he knows im not working now.. Can i divorce him.. ?? But he is the one who buy the foodbin the house but the other than we just free bcoz his mom is the one who paying the other bill even he working at a realstate and if he sale a house he always put the money to him and his dad joint account.. And when im asking where is the money that u got in all of this time he always say he dont have anymore or its all gone but im not stupid that all that money is honna washed away just like that i know he hide and keep a money to me a.. And also i didnt ask him to give me a money anymore bcoz i thought he keep it and when we had a emergency that is the one that we can use but always he said its all gone .. And saying a lot of excuse etc that i really dont believe.. And also if i say to him i have a right to know he tell me i dont have a right to about his money bcoz that is the money that he make so he is the one who has the right?? Its that right?? And he has a money but he didnt let my kids to go to school its that child abuse.. I cannot do here bcoz we still not in states with my kids we still waiting for our visa petition and he is jist the one who working in elpaso and he leave us here in mexico while he is working and go back home here everynight..also i cannot do here to or work bcoz i really dont know spanish and also we only have a one car and the other thing me and my kids are already oversatying here in mexico ,, while we waiting our visa to go to elpaso?? Some advice?? Can i use that to divorce him and he really disnt give any budget to me either

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Is this STILL the same abusive husband? ( https://forum.freeadvice.com/immigration-9/my-husband-abuse-us-621389.html )

Assuming you're for real (and I doubt you are), then the help you need is beyond that of this forum. Please seek out a local abused women's shelter.

ETA: For the other responders - before wastin...err...spending too much time on this one, please check out the posting history, even beyond the link I posted above.

my husband didnt give me money ? Is this right ?he is working and he knows im not working now.. Can i divorce him.. ?? But he is the one who buy the foodbin the house but the other than we just free bcoz his mom is the one who paying the other bill even he working at a realstate and if he sale a house he always put the money to him and his dad joint account.. And when im asking where is the money that u got in all of this time he always say he dont have anymore or its all gone but im not stupid that all that money is honna washed away just like that i know he hide and keep a money to me a.. And also i didnt ask him to give me a money anymore bcoz i thought he keep it and when we had a emergency that is the one that we can use but always he said its all gone .. And saying a lot of excuse etc that i really dont believe.. And also if i say to him i have a right to know he tell me i dont have a right to about his money bcoz that is the money that he make so he is the one who has the right?? Its that right?? And he has a money but he didnt let my kids to go to school its that child abuse.. I cannot do here bcoz we still not in states with my kids we still waiting for our visa petition and he is jist the one who working in elpaso and he leave us here in mexico while he is working and go back home here everynight..also i cannot do here to or work bcoz i really dont know spanish and also we only have a one car and the other thing me and my kids are already oversatying here in mexico ,, while we waiting our visa to go to elpaso?? Some advice?? Can i use that to divorce him and he really disnt give any budget to me either

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
This is for US law. Mexico is not the US.

RRevak

You're awesome - my eyes blurred up before I got to the part where she says she's STILL in Mexico.
I couldn't get beyond the atrocious text speak. Seriously, how hard is it to add a letter or two? Is "th" really that much more complicated than "d"?

Just Blue

Is this STILL the same abusive husband? ( https://forum.freeadvice.com/immigration-9/my-husband-abuse-us-621389.html )

Assuming you're for real (and I doubt you are), then the help you need is beyond that of this forum. Please seek out a local abused women's shelter.

ETA: For the other responders - before wastin...err...spending too much time on this one, please check out the posting history, even beyond the link I posted above.
Thursday is the new Friday. ;)

To zignek

Yeah zignek are you in my situation that you really know what happening to me!!! i thought this is advice forum !!and all what i say is real..!!! Bcoz beside he abuse me i didnt put all the **** that he done to me in all of my thread and yeah he didnt give me a money too so what ?? just bcoz i say a lot here in this forum and a lot of different question it means i lie!! Are you crazy!! that i gonna spend a lot of effort to type here so that way i can get a nice and good advice ! You think im joking around and i have a 2 kids here too!! Are you out of your mind?? Or ur not a openminded person so it that the case you dont need to advice ppol here bcoz how you gonna advice right, if what u think and mind is like that!!and YES i put in a different title to all of my thread!! and what!!??just bcoz of that u tell to all the ppol here dont give a damn advice on me and. i cannot get some help!! Bcoz only what u think that im fake!! And just only bcoz i put a one topic here before about abuse?? So you think in all what happen to me before and until now its only about abuse??!! Why is that the only the **** that hes doing to me?? Its not !!! bcoz u dont know what happening here!! And i dont need your advice i need a good advice and can understand my situation!! Even u tell me that its my fault and im stupid !! thats why i deserve it !! I dont care to what you say !! im already here and this is all what happening!!! And u dont know what exactly happening to my life and you are not in my situation!! And common sense if i fake all of my question here i will probably change my username but i didnt and i know to all ppol who give advice here i know they already saw my name angel150@@ but i am not trying to fool other ppol here bcoz i just want an advice to someone who can understand and some ppol who has the same situation like me!! So for you if you just accuse me that im just lying!! i hope you feel the same what i feel, i hope something more worst come to your life or to your family than to me and my kids !!!and u know im here not to b fight to aomeone!! i just only want to get idea and suggest what do i need to do !! Not the same head that you have !!that your so arrogant!!! that its look like you dont have any problem to your life!!??so if you cannot give anything nice to say just dont answer my question its so easy,,!! If you cannot be a open minded to all the problem of the ppol here ! you dont need too or i dont need your advice..!!! And also you are right about all my previous question ,bcoz that is all what happening to me and my husband and maybe you dont know that i put question too!!? Like this!!! how long to get a divorce copy paper in california.. And how ??!I ask that too !!and i prefer that im the one who asking but the truth is !! You know why ?? i ask that bcoz my husband need his divorce copy to send to the nvc for my perition visa but its looks like my husband try to didnt get it and he always say wait always wait and its already march so i want to know how long it takes!! Bcoz i dont dont if he lying to me or he just only want us to trap us here for so long in mexivo !!So its that a lie ,, you tell here that i put a thread here about abuse and you know there that i dont have a visa here in mexico and im waiting for the visa to get my petition!! So how did u say i lie in all what im asking ,,question.,or saying here!!! ?? Bcoz you are not here !!! And you dont know whats hoing on here!!! thats why if you really gonna think or you have a really goodhead u will be a openminded person!you need to think that in my first tread u already know that the visa is my problem too and its looks like my husband dont want to do it the paper or he just trying to put a lot of time to didnt finish the paper !! And its looks he just only want to trap as here that he knows i have a japanese son that not going to school until now!! So do u think i lie!! So do you think theres no connection on my first thread !! and all my current question here !! So what is that!! For you is kind of a joke!! And thats what happening to me right now!!So why i ask here about how long it takes to get a copy of divorce paper in california.. Its means bcoz of all the things that happens here and not to your life !! So you dont need to try to tell other ppol or convince other ppol here that dont give any advice on me bcoz u are not in my shoes!! And im not lier!! If u dont have a good heart to give other ppol some advice!! So thats you!! I dont need your useless advice and i need a person who can understand me not to accuse me that all what i say here is just lie!!

Just Blue

Yeah zignek are you in my situation that you really know what happening to me!!! i thought this is advice forum !!and all what i say is real..!!! Bcoz beside he abuse me i didnt put all the **** that he done to me in all of my thread and yeah he didnt give me a money too so what ?? just bcoz i say a lot here in this forum and a lot of different question it means i lie!! Are you crazy!! that i gonna spend a lot of effort to type here so that way i can get a nice and good advice ! You think im joking around and i have a 2 kids here too!! Are you out of your mind?? Or ur not a openminded person so it that the case you dont need to advice ppol here bcoz how you gonna advice right, if what u think and mind is like that!!and YES i put in a different title to all of my thread!! and what!!??just bcoz of that u tell to all the ppol here dont give a damn advice on me and. i cannot get some help!! Bcoz only what u think that im fake!! And just only bcoz i put a one topic here before about abuse?? So you think in all what happen to me before and until now its only about abuse??!! Why is that the only the **** that hes doing to me?? Its not !!! bcoz u dont know what happening here!! And i dont need your advice i need a good advice and can understand my situation!! Even u tell me that its my fault and im stupid !! thats why i deserve it !! I dont care to what you say !! im already here and this is all what happening!!! And u dont know what exactly happening to my life and you are not in my situation!! And common sense if i fake all of my question here i will probably change my username but i didnt and i know to all ppol who give advice here i know they already saw my name angel150@@ but i am not trying to fool other ppol here bcoz i just want an advice to someone who can understand and some ppol who has the same situation like me!! So for you if you just accuse me that im just lying!! i hope you feel the same what i feel, i hope something more worst come to your life or to your family than to me and my kids !!!and u know im here not to b fight to aomeone!! i just only want to get idea and suggest what do i need to do !! Not the same head that you have !!that your so arrogant!!! that its look like you dont have any problem to your life!!??so if you cannot give anything nice to say just dont answer my question its so easy,,!! If you cannot be a open minded to all the problem of the ppol here ! you dont need too or i dont need your advice..!!! And also you are right about all my previous question ,bcoz that is all what happening to me and my husband and maybe you dont know that i put question too!!? Like this!!! how long to get a divorce copy paper in california.. And how ??!I ask that too !!and i prefer that im the one who asking but the truth is !! You know why ?? i ask that bcoz my husband need his divorce copy to send to the nvc for my perition visa but its looks like my husband try to didnt get it and he always say wait always wait and its already march so i want to know how long it takes!! Bcoz i dont dont if he lying to me or he just only want us to trap us here for so long in mexivo !!So its that a lie ,, you tell here that i put a thread here about abuse and you know there that i dont have a visa here in mexico and im waiting for the visa to get my petition!! So how did u say i lie in all what im asking ,,question.,or saying here!!! ?? Bcoz you are not here !!! And you dont know whats hoing on here!!! thats why if you really gonna think or you have a really goodhead u will be a openminded person!you need to think that in my first tread u already know that the visa is my problem too and its looks like my husband dont want to do it the paper or he just trying to put a lot of time to didnt finish the paper !! And its looks he just only want to trap as here that he knows i have a japanese son that not going to school until now!! So do u think i lie!! So do you think theres no connection on my first thread !! and all my current question here !! So what is that!! For you is kind of a joke!! And thats what happening to me right now!!So why i ask here about how long it takes to get a copy of divorce paper in california.. Its means bcoz of all the things that happens here and not to your life !! So you dont need to try to tell other ppol or convince other ppol here that dont give any advice on me bcoz u are not in my shoes!! And im not lier!! If u dont have a good heart to give other ppol some advice!! So thats you!! I dont need your useless advice and i need a person who can understand me not to accuse me that all what i say here is just lie!!
This forum is for U.S. Law only. Period. You can post your illiterate rambling all day long and we still can not help you.

Bali Hai

Waiting for your response Zig.

Eekamouse

I suspect you are not going to find anyone here who has been in the same situation that you find yourself in. Doesn't hurt to ask but the odds are astronomical that you're going to find anyone who has been in a similar situation as you are in now. Did you go back and read the responses to your last posting?

Eakamouse

Thank u for ur message.. And this kind of message its better to read..atleast u just say that i cannot get a answer here with a polite and respect not the same as other ppol who try to say all what i say is lie .. Its ok to tell me straight... But not to say to other ppol or convince that all what i say is just a lie..but anyway in the abuse thread i didnt get any good advice bcoz they just only say to go to boystown and b prostitute like that so until now im just only ride to the flow what happen to the situation,but i have the other question that i put here they really answer me and give me nice advice..but i put in the other forum in seperate ,divorce forum.. My question there is how long it takes to get a copy of divorce decree in california.. And ppol who reply is really help me a lot .. And happy for that atleast a little bit i can do step little by little

OHRoadwarrior

Pro, I think she confused you mid way in the last thread when she said where they would deport her and the son to. The answer alas has not changed. She made her bed, now her and the kids are going to lay in it. At least Mexico is giving you a free ticket home.

Ohroadwarrior

Sorry i think i didnt read those all ..what i read at that time is someone telling me about boystown and prostitution or one of the other person ask are you telling her that she honna b prostitute at that time i never read it other msg..

OHRoadwarrior

As you said Mexico is going to deport you and the children at their expense, that is your ticket home. I would seek to keep contact with Japan to obtain your sons custody or contact the Philippine Embassy in Japan to see if they can assist you in getting him moved to the Philippines with you proactively.

Ohroadwarrior

And anyway im not turning here to be a prostitute bcoz i cannot do that in all my life even i have struggle i dint try to do that .. And never to do that whatever happen Oh when im in japan i have a little struggle too but i didnt prostitute myself there and its more a lot of money there than here.. But i didnt do it ,so how about here ,so for me its better to be deported if that is what gonna happen..to be a prostitute here!! And Thats not a good answer ..So what im saying i go to the flow is i just ride with my husband **** until now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">