• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Husband missing/left with buisness/debt

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

heartsick

What is the name of your state? Missouri
My husband has been gone for 10 days, no calls, nothing. Took nothing, not even clothes. He is a partner in a business, in which my name is associated to the loan. It's to the point, we don't know if he will return. Looks like he is running - He has left me in heavy personal financial debt also. The business counted on him "working" it in order to have the income from it. How long must I wait in order to make decisions on his business, personal debt (He has a car loan, my name is not on it but it's my car-can't afford that payment, would need to sell it)
I don't believe this was a planned trip, but I do know people have done such "disappearance acts" I have cancelled cc and bank account to try and protect at least the little I have, but this will not sustain me for long. I do work and can afford some of this debt, but not all.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">