• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

husband moved out now hes attentive to kids

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

womanprovider

What is the name of your state? FL
My husband of 13 years fell in love with a younger woman. He calls it love at first sight. He began seeing her on 12/31/2004 and for what I believe is total shock I cant think why I didnt throw him out the next day. During the first 3 weeks of their courtship I ran the house, took care of the kids (3), animals (5) etc day to day activities normally handled by 2. If he wasn't sleeping during the day because he was out with her all night, they continued (in front of me) a phone, email, and text messaging flaunt. I threw him out about 10 days ago and since then he has come to the house daily for some reason or another - take the kids to school, dinner, uses the computer, does little errands etc. Is this man living his dream of having his cake and eating it too or is he planning something that I should be aware of? We are both filing for divorce, I am not sure who is going to be served first.
Any help you can give me I can truly use,
thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">