• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I cant get him to leave

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pamplingrl

What is the name of your state? Virginia

i have been with my husband since I was15, now im a lot older and more grown up, He drinks till he passes out every day or so, he has snuck and done drugs and is at times phyically, and always mentally abusive. my problem is I have no where to go with my three children and don;t want to uproot their lives any more than I have to , i don' know what to do and how to get him to leave. he is always taking my money for suppossed bills but yet we are so far in debt that i cant see escape. I am so confussed please help me i cant go through another 13 years with this man:(:confused:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

pamplingrl said:
What is the name of your state? Virginia

i have been with my husband since I was15, now im a lot older and more grown up, He drinks till he passes out every day or so, he has snuck and done drugs and is at times phyically, and always mentally abusive. my problem is I have no where to go with my three children and don;t want to uproot their lives any more than I have to , i don' know what to do and how to get him to leave. he is always taking my money for suppossed bills but yet we are so far in debt that i cant see escape. I am so confussed please help me i cant go through another 13 years with this man:(:confused:

My response:

You say, "Please help me". How?

What would you like us to do for you from Cyberspace? Should we write him a letter? Should we come to your home with a baseball bat?

Look, go see a local attorney. But, you knew you could do that already.

IAAL

tigger22472

File for divorce and have the judge order him to move... when he doesn't have the police do it for you. I too lived with an alcoholic as you are discribing and I know what it feels like.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">