• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I dont know where to turn

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

teetee27

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Maryland. I'm tired of balling my eyes out.Ive been faithful to my husband since we met which has been almost 11yrs. We have a 9 and 5 yrs old. We have always disagreed on everything. He has been verbally abusive the whole time I finally left in Feb of this year. We have tried to set some rules and agreements among ourselves and cant come to anything.Im a Jehovah 's Witness who cant divorce unless adultry. Im not sure if he's cheated so I cant file for divorce. Where I was living up to about a month ago I couldn't keep the kids so he had them. I moved out of state a month ago and he first said I could take the kids and he would move where i was so we could share custody. The week I was moving he decided he wasnt coming and he wanted to keep the kids.I was at first hesitant but agreed. I typed up a letter bascically saying I was not abandoning my children but allowing their father to keep them til he moves near me. He refused to sign it saying he would never do anything like accuse me of abandoning the kids. Now he's called me and saying ive talked to a lawyer and you better think about abandonment. I have been nothing but fair with him and cooperative I dont have enough space to tell but in finances and having sex with him even when he's been nasty to me it disgust me how honest and fair Ive been and he's so arrogant. I cant go to my family and friends cause they think Im stupid. I cant go to my religion cause he's not bound to the laws of the bible so I'M STUCK

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">