• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i have info about other person's divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

catwfly

i have information about the divorce of people i don't know. the wife is accusing the husband of child abuse. i don't know if the accusations are true, but i do know the wife is having an affair with a man from another and plans to move there with her kids after finalizing the divorce. husband has no idea of wife's plans. a child abuse charge could put custody of kids in her favor and he loses out all around. if i somehow let the husband know what is happening so he can protect himself (i really think its all a ploy to get permission to move when the time is right), do i have to tell who i am? i do not want to testify or anything. i just hate to see unsuspecting people being manipulated. there has never been any question of abuse before in the 15 year marriage.

kat1963

I would do it in a heartbeat. I betcha that even though he's such an abuser, she allows visitation..these women slay me. I'd send a letter giving as much detail as I could...and I'd probably dig up more details also (such as the name, city ect.) so the man can be supeanoed. You know who is right here or it wouldn't be bothering you so much you posted. If you are afraid of your handwritting ect. use a stencil ! Works for me! *S*

KAT

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">