• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I have nothing, what are my rights?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

beckwitha

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

I am leaving my husband after 24 years. Approx. seven (7) years ago, there was a finanical situation where my name was taken off property that we own. We have 5 rental houses, the house we live in and his parents gave him their property. I signed an something of interest because I am his wife when the deed was transferred to his name. Since my name is not on anything, what are my right if we get divorced? The car that I drive is not titled to me, because he has his own business and everything is title to him for business purposes. Do I have any rights in keeping the car? It is my only means of transporation?

LdiJ

beckwitha said:
What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

I am leaving my husband after 24 years. Approx. seven (7) years ago, there was a finanical situation where my name was taken off property that we own. We have 5 rental houses, the house we live in and his parents gave him their property. I signed an something of interest because I am his wife when the deed was transferred to his name. Since my name is not on anything, what are my right if we get divorced? The car that I drive is not titled to me, because he has his own business and everything is title to him for business purposes. Do I have any rights in keeping the car? It is my only means of transporation?
Well...he is committing tax fraud by titling a car to the business, when the car is not used for business purposes.

You cannot afford not to have an attorney. There is too much at state financially. Get yourself a consult with one immediately.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">