• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I live in Ohio and want to move to move to New Jersey

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

vanessa_0002002

What is the name of your state? ohio
my ex gets his two girls every other weekend. he does not pay support although it is ordered. the state will not enforce it. i have over $1,000.00 in debt to my attorney trying to collect it. not worth it. i want to move from Ohio to New Jersey to be with my furture husband who is more of a father to my girls than their own could ever be, and i want to offer him no child support if he pays the cost of transporting them for his vsits. is that stupid????? he doesn't pay his support anyway. and if he can't transport them with his silly $40 month support that he doesn't pay any way, then he doesn't need them. it goes a lot deeper then that, but that was a thought of mine.

H

hexeliebe

he doesn't pay his support anyway. and if he can't transport them with his silly $40 month support that he doesn't pay any way,
O.K. I have to ask? Why is he only paying $40 a month for more than one child? Are you serious?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">