• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I lost a TRO relating to custody and lost

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Really a sad realization of the times where a woman can get off scott free from possibly giving you an std from another dude and staying out messing around with guys then coming home to tend to your own kids. You all are probably right about the medical records, but if it happened to you; you would be singing a different tune. You say psychological help, but I'm almost positive if you were not told about your partner having an std and you getting it; you would want to know. In the process of getting funds to retain her, I was dumped with a bunch of unpaid bills on our household. 3 months worth of late electric bills she didn't pay and now paying our full rent, plus she pretty much drained any money I had. I used all the money and savings I had to pay for bills, save for rent, and I just bailed her out of her car loans with my savings a couple months ago.I took the back burner in our careers so I could rear the children while she could pursue her career. I work a part time job and watch them till she gets home at night and I work graveyard. This time I will let them repo the car, yet another bill that's coming my way. Anyways I found this while I'm sorting out all our crap in our house, bills and such. All this stuff is pretty much shoved in boxes with my stuff and hers. How do I know its not from me, simple I didn't mess around; because I truly thought I didn't have to mess around.
Well..... when you get the cow for free, don't be surprised when she comes with cooties.

single317dad

Really a sad realization of the times where a woman can get off scott free from possibly giving you an std from another dude and staying out messing around with guys then coming home to tend to your own kids. You all are probably right about the medical records, but if it happened to you; you would be singing a different tune. You say psychological help, but I'm almost positive if you were not told about your partner having an std and you getting it; you would want to know. In the process of getting funds to retain her, I was dumped with a bunch of unpaid bills on our household. 3 months worth of late electric bills she didn't pay and now paying our full rent, plus she pretty much drained any money I had. I used all the money and savings I had to pay for bills, save for rent, and I just bailed her out of her car loans with my savings a couple months ago.I took the back burner in our careers so I could rear the children while she could pursue her career. I work a part time job and watch them till she gets home at night and I work graveyard. This time I will let them repo the car, yet another bill that's coming my way. Anyways I found this while I'm sorting out all our crap in our house, bills and such. All this stuff is pretty much shoved in boxes with my stuff and hers. How do I know its not from me, simple I didn't mess around; because I truly thought I didn't have to mess around.
You need to get over all this stuff and move on. To dwell on it is not only mentally unhealthy, it will lead to your legal demise.

Ladyback1

LoL--Oh hun!

After 11 yrs of marriage, I found out that my Ex was bi-sexual. He was not only having sex with other men, but these were men he picked up off of Craigslist--and was bringing them into MY bed while I (and my two children) were out of the house. Oh, and did I mention the Ex was also abusive? (and I do have a police report to prove it!)

Yes, it is perfectly normal to be upset, angry, hurt, etc. But...you need to work on dealing with those feelings and move on with your life.
And for all you know, there could be a different more reasonable explanation for the bills/invoices regarding the STDs and the alleged abortion.

Get over yourself. Quit whining, put on your big boy underoos and stop, just stop, trying to convince us of how awful your Ex is by sharing things that you are only assuming/presuming.

dkensei

LoL--Oh hun!

After 11 yrs of marriage, I found out that my Ex was bi-sexual. He was not only having sex with other men, but these were men he picked up off of Craigslist--and was bringing them into MY bed while I (and my two children) were out of the house. Oh, and did I mention the Ex was also abusive? (and I do have a police report to prove it!)

Yes, it is perfectly normal to be upset, angry, hurt, etc. But...you need to work on dealing with those feelings and move on with your life.
And for all you know, there could be a different more reasonable explanation for the bills/invoices regarding the STDs and the alleged abortion.

Get over yourself. Quit whining, put on your big boy underoos and stop, just stop, trying to convince us of how awful your Ex is by sharing things that you are only assuming/presuming.
If I wasn't getting over it I wouldn't be coming here for legal advice. I don't know what other reasonable excuse there could be to get an STD you speak of. I told you my side of the story, sure she has her side as well, and I'm sure it paints me like a criminal. But who wouldn't be biased on there point of views, thats how explaining things goes. I don't know how presuming and assuming comes into facts on paper, but your entitled to your opinion. Bills and such, well it could be my fault as well; because I took the back seat in my career. Maybe I was to trusting to do that. But I am moving forward and it hasn't stopped my life in its tracks and I'm sure I'll find happiness later on. Just to let you know its commandos or boxer/briefs, no tighty whiteys here. It sounds to me like you may have some experiences that impose on your opinions and that's your perspective.

Ladyback1

If I wasn't getting over it I wouldn't be coming here for legal advice. I don't know what other reasonable excuse there could be to get an STD you speak of. I told you my side of the story, sure she has her side as well, and I'm sure it paints me like a criminal. But who wouldn't be biased on there point of views, thats how explaining things goes. I don't know how presuming and assuming comes into facts on paper, but your entitled to your opinion. Bills and such, well it could be my fault as well; because I took the back seat in my career. Maybe I was to trusting to do that. But I am moving forward and it hasn't stopped my life in its tracks and I'm sure I'll find happiness later on. Just to let you know its commandos or boxer/briefs, no tighty whiteys here. It sounds to me like you may have some experiences that impose on your opinions and that's your perspective.
Depending on the medical provider? Some providers include STD testing in NORMAL blood work.
And really? You have a receipt/bill/invoice that says: 1 abortion $745??

commentator

This OP is not going to get it. He doesn't understand how this huge compulsion he seems to have to browbeat everyone into agreeing with him has shown him to be a really scary person in court. Or how creepy and controlling he comes across to everyone we've seen him deal with so far. Get that attorney, and let them do the talking. DO NOT even think about telling them how to run your case or you'll end up fired by your attorney after paying a retainer. The problem is that you are absolutely blind to how you are coming across, you think you're smart and a good guy and all those things, and you really believe that if you will just be allowed to express yourself long enough and everyone else will just listen to you, you will convince them you are absolutely right. Stay away from this ex, pay your support, and follow the TRO while you are still out of jail. Persist in the course you are on, and you'll end up there. What you get from this site is only a very small sample of how the court system will feel about you.

Proserpina

Really a sad realization of the times where a woman can get off scott free from possibly giving you an std from another dude and staying out messing around with guys then coming home to tend to your own kids.
Prove that you didn't gift her with the disease. You can't, can you?

You all are probably right about the medical records, but if it happened to you; you would be singing a different tune.
We're right about the medical records.

You say psychological help, but I'm almost positive if you were not told about your partner having an std and you getting it; you would want to know.
See first answer.

In the process of getting funds to retain her, I was dumped with a bunch of unpaid bills on our household. 3 months worth of late electric bills she didn't pay and now paying our full rent, plus she pretty much drained any money I had. I used all the money and savings I had to pay for bills, save for rent, and I just bailed her out of her car loans with my savings a couple months ago.I took the back burner in our careers so I could rear the children while she could pursue her career. I work a part time job and watch them till she gets home at night and I work graveyard. This time I will let them repo the car, yet another bill that's coming my way. Anyways I found this while I'm sorting out all our crap in our house, bills and such. All this stuff is pretty much shoved in boxes with my stuff and hers. How do I know its not from me, simple I didn't mess around; because I truly thought I didn't have to mess around.
Well, here's the thing. The best way to deal with a bully? Stop giving them that sort of power over you.

Looks like that's what Mama did.

And no, "I didn't mess around" doesn't come anywhere near proving that you didn't give her a dose.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">