• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need a divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mustang67cobra

I am from Texas. Met a girl thought she was right for me..ha..anyways knocked her up joined the army. Married her got stationed in Georgia..was away on field training exercise and she got our daughter taken away by DFACS or a CPS agency. I separated from her ( almost 2 years now). Fought CPS for custody of my daughter , won!!!!!!!!!(which I had to get out of the ARMY to do) and I am now living in Indiana. I need a divorce from this *&$(% . She is a real piece of work. She can't be worked with and doesn't have a lot of money because she puts most of it up her nose.(Documented) Anyways I need a divorce to get on with my life and she says she will fight for custody but she has no grounds considering that she hasn't even done what the CPS agency has asked of her. HELP!!!!
oh yeah and I don't know exactly where she lives anymore. She has NO idea where I am.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

LdiJ

I am from Texas. Met a girl thought she was right for me..ha..anyways knocked her up joined the army. Married her got stationed in Georgia..was away on field training exercise and she got our daughter taken away by DFACS or a CPS agency. I separated from her ( almost 2 years now). Fought CPS for custody of my daughter , won!!!!!!!!!(which I had to get out of the ARMY to do) and I am now living in Indiana. I need a divorce from this *&$(% . She is a real piece of work. She can't be worked with and doesn't have a lot of money because she puts most of it up her nose.(Documented) Anyways I need a divorce to get on with my life and she says she will fight for custody but she has no grounds considering that she hasn't even done what the CPS agency has asked of her. HELP!!!!
oh yeah and I don't know exactly where she lives anymore. She has NO idea where I am.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
You need an attorney on this one. This one is not DIY project. Its very winnable for you, but not on your own.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">