• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

donna212

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
New York

I am in the process of getting a divorce, my husband committed adultery. When I am not home he brings his girlfriend to the house. Is there a way to put a stop to this. I was told it is his house to and he could have a guest. Is this a form of harrassement?
Is there a way to put a stop to this, its bad enough what i am going through but to know she is in my house.

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
New York

I am in the process of getting a divorce, my husband committed adultery. When I am not home he brings his girlfriend to the house. Is there a way to put a stop to this. I was told it is his house to and he could have a guest. Is this a form of harrassement?
Is there a way to put a stop to this, its bad enough what i am going through but to know she is in my house.
Ask the judge to order that you have exclusive use of the marital home pending the outcome of the divorce...or move out yourself.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">