• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need a question answered

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshane

Georgia...I need you to find out from some of your legal gurus whether anything can be done if I put a sign on my car and drive it around on public streets that says "My husband is having an affair with Marilyn Wilkinson". It's true and I think her husband needs to know (as well as every one else) and he's a trucker. The only way he'll hear about it is by word of mouth.

moburkes

Georgia...I need you to find out from some of your legal gurus whether anything can be done if I put a sign on my car and drive it around on public streets that says "My husband is having an affair with Marilyn Wilkinson". It's true and I think her husband needs to know (as well as every one else) and he's a trucker. The only way he'll hear about it is by word of mouth.
You want US to call OUR legal gurus? That ain't free!:D

I hope you have LOTS of money available to defend yourself, and that you have no children.

CJane

Wow. That lacks some serious class.

Why not just file for divorce and send her a thank-you note?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I think your husband already knows he is having an affair with Marilyn Wilkinson. If he is. And if he isn't you could be in major legal trouble. And even if he is and you can't prove it you could find yourself in legal hot water. But hey if you want to risk it, go for it.

Marshane

oh...I know and so does MY husband know that he's having an affair with her...I just want HER hubby and everyone else to know too.....Anyway...figured maybe y'all could tell this wasn't a serious option anyway....I wouldn't dare make such a fool of myself...they've done a good enough job of that. AND I kicked him to the curb last night...his clothes are in trash bags on the lawn just waitin' on him to pick em up.

moburkes

oh...I know and so does MY husband know that he's having an affair with her...I just want HER hubby and everyone else to know too.....Anyway...figured maybe y'all could tell this wasn't a serious option anyway....I wouldn't dare make such a fool of myself...they've done a good enough job of that. AND I kicked him to the curb last night...his clothes are in trash bags on the lawn just waitin' on him to pick em up.
And, you do KNOW, right, that he can move right back into his home?

Eekamouse

If you want the other woman's husband to know she having an affair with your husband, why don't you kist tell him yourself? He has to come home sometimes.

Eekamouse

Because that's not the trailer park way to do it! :p
LMAO! I was just thinking that myself. Maybe she ought to write in to Jerry Springer and get on his show. She can inform the other woman's husband and then have a fist fight with her while she screams, "He's MY man, BLEEP BLEEEP BLEEP!!!"

:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">