• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i want to go home but spouse is fighting

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

alynnd

What is the name of your state? Utah

ok here is the story. I have gone on vacation to visit my mom for a week and both me and my husband new this. but the day before i was going to go home he called said i want a divorce, well that has now changed to seperation. i am fine with a seperation i would rather now but i can't change that want of his. my question is this i still want to go home but he has told me i can't stay in my home were we have both been living. he want me to stay somewhere else with my two kids while he stays in the house. ok i have not much just some clothes but my kids beds ther security and everythin i have is at my home. can my husband force me to move out or not allow me to come hom to my house. shouldn't he be the one to leave if he wat us to separate. keep in mind i would never force it. can he change the locks on the house what can i do if he has !!! please help any insight would be greatly appriciated!!!

V

velbing

coming back home

File for the separation before he does if possible. then petition for temporary orders, which might give you the house for now, possibly child support, among other things. Be prepared to show how long you and the children have lived there, your earnings as well as an estimate of his earnings.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">