• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I want wife to move out!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

skon12

What is the name of your state?AZ

My wife has been wanting a divorce since November(she is tired of being married), and I have been trying things work for our family. Recently I found out she has been lying to me about where dhe goes on the weekends. She stays with other people than she says she is staying with and does not tell me where she is. She has also admitted to dating other people after I found out through a friend. Last night she stayed out and does not return calls so I have no idea where she is. We do have two children and a house and several bills. I want to do the following:
-Tell her to move out
-Take the money out of our joint account and put it in mine. I pay the bills out of our joint account and she has her own account with her money. I am afraid she is going to go on a spending spree as she has done before.
-I feel what she has done is totally wrong. She says she want the kids, but has no way to support them. I would always support my kids but do not want to give my wife a dime.
This is hard because I still want our marriage to work, but I am tired of being made a fool of and feeling like the weekend babysitter.
I need advice of what my first step should be and if telling my wife to move out would be looked down upon in the courts.
She has already said I could keep the house because she has distanced her self from everyone where we live. What can I do?

HomeGuru

skon12 said:
What is the name of your state?AZ

My wife has been wanting a divorce since November(she is tired of being married), and I have been trying things work for our family. Recently I found out she has been lying to me about where dhe goes on the weekends. She stays with other people than she says she is staying with and does not tell me where she is. She has also admitted to dating other people after I found out through a friend. Last night she stayed out and does not return calls so I have no idea where she is. We do have two children and a house and several bills. I want to do the following:
-Tell her to move out
-Take the money out of our joint account and put it in mine. I pay the bills out of our joint account and she has her own account with her money. I am afraid she is going to go on a spending spree as she has done before.
-I feel what she has done is totally wrong. She says she want the kids, but has no way to support them. I would always support my kids but do not want to give my wife a dime.
This is hard because I still want our marriage to work, but I am tired of being made a fool of and feeling like the weekend babysitter.
I need advice of what my first step should be and if telling my wife to move out would be looked down upon in the courts.
She has already said I could keep the house because she has distanced her self from everyone where we live. What can I do?
**A: what can you do? Well for starters see a divorce attorney.

Is she willing to do an uncontested divorce. If so you can get a divorce kit fill it out and file it. When ever I get ready for a divorce and I have had 5 I always pull the money first and put it in another account, my own, making sure I am paying only the bills and saving all I can so if the court makes me pay her any of it. which they never have, I have some aside to square things up. If she will not go for an uncontested divorce you are going to have to get an attorney or watch it all go down the drain. My opinion onlly. Good Luck

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">