• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

illegal use of our name

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Denise Monteilh

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California My husband of 32 years was divorced 34 years ago and his ex wife remarried about 25 years ago. About 6 months ago she also had the marriage to my husband annulled so she coulkd marry her present husband in the church. She now is starting to use my husbands last name such as A----Monteilh------. is this legal?

Silverplum

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California My husband of 32 years was divorced 34 years ago and his ex wife remarried about 25 years ago. About 6 months ago she also had the marriage to my husband annulled so she coulkd marry her present husband in the church. She now is starting to use my husbands last name such as A----Monteilh------. is this legal?
Yes. She can call herself whatever she wants, up to and including Blueberry Kandii.

Silverplum

I have had FAR TOO MUCH CAFFEINE today. Four Pepsi Max later... And I have hearing this afternoon. Yeah me.
I could tell. That's primarily why I rolled on over and gave you Blueberry Kandii -- I'm too smart to mess with a Wild Woman hopped upon caffeine! :p

Good luck at your hearing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">