• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

inactive calendar

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cin85210

What is the name of your state? Az My divorce has taken so long that it has been put on a inactive calendar, paper work states on inactive calendar untill jan 3rd but last week I was sent info my court date is feb 2, do I still need to file for it to stay on the inactive calendar?

LdiJ

cin85210 said:
What is the name of your state? Az My divorce has taken so long that it has been put on a inactive calendar, paper work states on inactive calendar untill jan 3rd but last week I was sent info my court date is feb 2, do I still need to file for it to stay on the inactive calendar?
Ok...I am going to go out on a limb here because your post wasn't clear at all.
Are you saying that your case was put on the inactive calendar due to lack of activity, and you were notified by the court that you had a deadline of January third to file something or the case would be dismissed? Are you also saying that you recieved paperwork stating that a court date of Feb 2, had been assigned?

If so, the other party would have also recieved that same notification, and it appears that the other party DID file something....hence the court date.

However you can call the court clerk tommorrow to verify that the case is no longer inactive.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">