• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Indiana Modification Post Secondary Education

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mjfish1020

Indiana modification, now living in Florida:

Modification in 2011 in Indiana states that I am responsible for 37% of college tuition and books. He graduation HS in 2012. Over the course of his first 3 years of college, he dropped, withdrew and/or failed some classes. He chose not to return to college in January 2015. Now it is Aug. 2016, he's 22, almost 23 and the other parent thinks I should still pay 37%. I no longer live in Indiana anyway.... Thoughts? What are my rights?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Indiana modification, now living in Florida:

Modification in 2011 in Indiana states that I am responsible for 37% of college tuition and books. He graduation HS in 2012. Over the course of his first 3 years of college, he dropped, withdrew and/or failed some classes. He chose not to return to college in January 2015. Now it is Aug. 2016, he's 22, almost 23 and the other parent thinks I should still pay 37%. I no longer live in Indiana anyway.... Thoughts? What are my rights?
What is the exact wording of the order requiring you to pay for tuition and books? Redact all names.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">