• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

information please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

liverlips77

What is the name of your state?

Missouri -

My husband and I have been seperated since Feburary and I plan on filing for divorce the first of the year. We have both moved on to other people and other relationships. I just found out that I am pregant by my new boyfriend. How will this affect the divorce?

Content

liverlips77 said:
What is the name of your state?

Missouri -

My husband and I have been seperated since Feburary and I plan on filing for divorce the first of the year. We have both moved on to other people and other relationships. I just found out that I am pregant by my new boyfriend. How will this affect the divorce?

Are you absolutly certain the baby is your boyfriends? There is NO chance being your husbands? If so check with an attorney but I would think you could just omit the pregnancy from the divorce. Just don't tell the courts about the baby. I know my state will hold a divorce until after a baby is born if the wife is pregnant and the courts know because all children born during the marriage are presumed to be the husband's.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">