• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

International

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ameneses54

What is the name of your state? FL
Dear sir:
I'm an American citizen and have been married 25 years with a Colombian. I married in Ecuador where I was living before.
About two years ago I moved to the USA and established residence in Florida and 6 months ago I discovered that she has been unfaithfull to me with an ongoing relation with a Colombian.
In her recent trip to Colombia I found out that she had been frequently seing this man.
Although I opposed it, she recently came to Forida to see her children which are all of age and is returning to Colombia next month.
As she is going to live in Colombia and I'm in possesion of all the assets in the USA, and a divorce will happen sooner or later, I'd like to know my legal status and rights.

Arturo

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">