• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Keeping Cheating Wife Away...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Robbert

What is the name of your state? Florida

I recently caught my wife cheating on me. She felt guilty and agreed to leave the house. We are both on the mortgage. She is staying with a friend. Do I have the right to change the locks on her to keep her out of the house? What process (if any) would I need to go through to have a trespass warning issued against her. I have a feeling this will only get more ugly. She has already threatened she "knows her rights" in regards to forcing me to sell the house. She is from Brazil and not yet a Permanant Citizen. It would be wonderful to just make her go away... any ideas?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Robbert said:
What is the name of your state? Florida

I recently caught my wife cheating on me. She felt guilty and agreed to leave the house. We are both on the mortgage. She is staying with a friend. Do I have the right to change the locks on her to keep her out of the house? What process (if any) would I need to go through to have a trespass warning issued against her. I have a feeling this will only get more ugly. She has already threatened she "knows her rights" in regards to forcing me to sell the house. She is from Brazil and not yet a Permanant Citizen. It would be wonderful to just make her go away... any ideas?

THIS THREAD IS A NEAR DUPLICATE OF THE SAME PROBLEM BY THIS WRITER ON ANOTHER THREAD.

My response:

We don't do "plans of attack" on these forums. That's for you and your lawyer. So, hire one.

But, I'll bet you dollars to donuts that no one could have told you to "stop" before you were married, and that you were warned about how foreigners just want you because of the potential to get a Green Card, and then, perhaps, Citizenship. Yeah, you were warned - - and it's all come true, but you wouldn't listen. We see this happening all the time.

You're on your own, kiddo. See a local Family Law attorney.

IAAL

R

Robbert

No Life Liable...

Hey Liable... get out of the house and find yourself something to do. You really are a pity.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Robbert said:
Hey Liable... get out of the house and find yourself something to do. You really are a pity.

My response:

Perhaps. But, it's your foreign wife that will be getting YOU out of your house! Such a pity that YOU wouldn't listen to your friends and family. When are you going to START listening?

IAAL

stephenk

those brazilian women have that hotttttttt blood coursing through their veins, no man can escape their powers, even robbert. oh well, giving up half the value of the house for those memories is well worth it!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">